Electronic Bill Import Training
This one day course is designed to provide the user with a broad overview and a basic understanding of the core functions on the use of the latest esti-mate system including how to import electronic files such as Excel Spreadsheets.
The course is equally suited to those who have no prior experience of computer estimating and those who have previous experience of using other systems.
The course will show you how to:
- Prepare a project
- Take off quantities
- Price work Items
- Import electronic files in various formats
- Calculate profit and overheads
- Obtain detailed analysis reports
- Backup and Restore Estimates
Participation will equip users with the skills to prepare and complete an Estimate swiftly and accurately.
Estimators, Quantity Surveyors and any other person that has a responsibility for estimating/costing for construction projects.
- Basic working knowledge and understanding of computers including basic keyboard and mouse skills
- Assumes working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- A good working knowledge of the principals of estimating is essential